Tianjin, China
Business Type:
Manufacturer/Factory
Main Products:
Number of Employees:
67
Year of Establishment:
2006-07-19
Management System Certification:
ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2004, OHSAS18001:2007
Average Lead Time:
Peak season lead time: one month
Off season lead time: one month
OEM/ODM Service
Sample Available

HDPE Pipe, SDR11, Large Diameters HDPE Pipe manufacturer / supplier in China, offering 100%Pure PE Pipe and Fittings, Large Diameter 355mm HDPE Pipe for Water Supply, Dn500 Pn1.25 PE100 High Quality Water Supply Pipe and so on.

Diamond Member Since 2009
Audited Supplier

100%Pure PE Pipe and Fittings

Min. Order / Reference FOB Price
50 Meters US $0.33/ Meter
Port: Tianjin, China
Production Capacity: 120000 Ton/Year
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Type: Pipe
Material: PE80, PE100
Application: Structural Components
Material Properties: High Impact
Customized: Customized
Usage: Internal and Exterior

You Might Also Like

Loading...

Basic Info.

Color
Black with Blue Stripes
Trademark
Senpu
Transport Package
Seaworthy Package
Specification
DN20--DN1200
Origin
Tianjin, China
HS Code
3917400000
"Senpu" PE pipe features

1. Long working lifespan as min. 50 years.
2. Excellent performance on shock-resistance and low-temperature resistance, brittle temperature could be -70°C.
3. Good Chemistry stability, corrosion resistance of all kinds of acid,alkali and salt.
4. Good toughness, warp and earthquake resistance.
5. Sanitary enough, no secondary pollution to drinking water(pipe for water supply).
6. Light weight, convenient to carry and transport.
7. Easy to construct, simple welding process,low project cost.
8. Heat or electric fusion connection, reliable property, low rate of fracture or leakage.
9. High quality raw material, PE80 or PE100.
10. Reach or above the national standard GB/T13663-2000.
Suitable for liquid tranportation which temperature not above 40°C(buried or hided).

PE pipe for water supply specification
 
PE Pipe for Water Supply(PE100)
Nominal outside diameter dn(mm)Nominal wall thickness(mm)
PN0.6PN0.8PN1.0PN1.25PN1.6
SDR26SDR21SDR17SDR13.6SDR11
20----2.3 
25---2.3 2.3 
32--2.3 2.4 3.0 
40-2.3 2.4 3.0 3.7 
502.3 2.4 3.0 3.7 4.6 
632.4 3.0 3.8 4.7 5.8 
752.9 3.6 4.5 5.6 6.8 
903.5 4.3 5.4 6.7 8.2 
1104.2 5.3 6.6 8.1 10.0 
1254.8 6.0 7.4 9.2 11.4 
1405.4 6.7 8.3 10.3 12.7 
1606.2 7.7 9.5 11.8 14.6 
1806.9 8.6 10.7 13.3 16.4 
2007.7 9.6 11.9 14.7 18.2 
2258.6 10.8 13.4 16.6 20.5 
2509.6 11.9 14.8 18.4 22.7 
28010.7 13.4 16.6 20.6 25.4 
31512.1 15.0 18.7 23.2 28.6 
35513.6 16.9 21.1 26.1 32.2 
40015.3 19.1 23.7 29.4 36.3 
45017.2 21.5 26.7 33.1 40.9 
50019.1 23.9 29.7 36.8 45.4 
56021.4 26.7 33.2 41.2 50.8 
63024.1 30.0 37.4 46.3 57.2 
71027.2 33.9 42.1 52.2 63.6 
80030.6 38.1 47.4 58.8 72.7 
90034.4 42.9 53.3 66.2 81.8 
100038.2 47.7 59.3 73.5 -
120046.2 57.1 70.6 --


Product Display

100%Pure PE Pipe and Fittings



Company Show

100%Pure PE Pipe and Fittings


100%Pure PE Pipe and Fittings

Project Case

100%Pure PE Pipe and Fittings


Certicificates
100%Pure PE Pipe and Fittings



FAQ

Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: Yes, we are manufacturer and our company is the pioneer of producing PE pipes.
Q: How about after-sales service?
A: 1 year free warranty, lifetime technical service support.
Q: How can I install the production line and get a commissioning?
A: We can send our engineer for installation and commissioning, but relevant cost will be paid by you.
Q: What is your terms of payment?
A: Normally, 30% as the deposit first by T/T, the rest 70% will be paid by T/T. Or L/C is available.



We promise

1. Only use raw new material to produce pipes, yeah, absolutely pure.
2. Any inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
3. High quality, standard designs, resonable & competitive price, short lead time.
4. Faster delivery: Sample will be prepared in 2-3 days.


Add: No 362, Tongda Street, Anda Industrial Park, Dagang Disrict, Binhai New Area, Tianjin, China
Web: http://www.senpu.com
Contact Person: Alice Lee
Mobile: +86-18636876305
 
Tel: 022-63212731
Fax: 022-63312558

Send your message to this supplier

*From:
*To:
avatar Ms. Estelle
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now